- Attractive salary + super + salary packaging
- Street parking available and close to public transport
- Inclusive and caring team culture
- Option to commence in January 2018
Carers Victoria is a not for profit organisation that provides state-wide services and support to unpaid family carers in the community including: advice, information, counselling, support, respite, education and training. Through our policy and advocacy work, we strive for improved services, systems and supports for caring families.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a confident HR Advisor to be responsible for employee life cycle activities as well as providing generalist HR advice across the organisation. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for;
- End-to-end recruitment
- Induction and on-boarding for new employees
- Providing performance management and ER advice and coaching to managers and staff
- Providing advice and guidance on Award, Enterprise Agreement, policy and procedures
- Preparing employment contracts and variations to contracts.
- Coordinating the performance and development review process
- Coordinating training and development including delivery of internal training
- HR analytics and reporting
- Involvement in HR projects and initiatives
This role will see you get across the detail of HR, so you never miss a trick when it comes to data and information management. You are methodical and inquisitive. You have a strong focus on your internal customer and your credibility enables you to build trust quickly. You work at your best under pressure and thrive on complex and challenging situations and never take things at face value.
This is a full-time position, fixed term to 30 June 2019 (funding). We are open to commencement in January 2018.
To be successful in this role, you will have;
- A tertiary qualification in HR or equivalent relevant work experience;
- Proven experience in an HR related role;
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and form strong relationships;
- Ability to interpret and provide advice around Awards, Enterprise Agreements and policies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong computer literacy skills in MS Office Suite applications;
- Strong time management skills;
- Ability to analyse data and trends, draw conclusions and make recommendations; and
- An excellent customer focus
What’s on Offer:
As a valued member of Carers Victoria, you will enjoy a professional working environment that recognises the importance of work/life balance. We offer;
- Competitive salary + super + salary packaging + paid leave loading
- Generous leave provisions including paid parental leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Additional leave purchase scheme
- Inclusive and caring team culture
- Proximity to public transport and free parking nearby
- Learning and development opportunities
We believe our people are our greatest resource and the sustainability of our workforce depends on how well we utilise our people's skills and abilities. If you're ready to play an integral role and deliver results that help make a real difference, we want to hear from you!
More information or to apply:
Visit www.carersvictoria.org.au for further information or click here for a copy of the Position Description https://applynow.net.au/jobs/CV68/assets/7989579 Contact Tanya Large, HR Manager on (03) 9248 9641 for further information about the role. Submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your qualifications, skills and experience that make you the ideal candidate, online at http://applynow.net.au/jobs/ni/CV68
Applications close: 12th December 2017